Your First visit to The Baseball Lab is FREE
“Advanced Individual Data and Analytics, like a Professional Player”
Schedule a FREE Baseline Assessment Report, emailed to you after your session.
The HitTrax Baseball Simulator Baseline Assessment Report for Hitters
A Baseline Assessment Report (BAR) is an introduction to our new technology at the plate. We will measure a player’s hitting velocities, verse a simulated defense at your skill level, and get a snapshot of where you are right now, with results of your batting cage session.
Baseline Assessment Report measures:
- Repetitions (Off the Hitting Tee, Off of live pitching)
- Average Ball Exit Velocity (Speed of Ball off the Bat in MPH)
- Maximum Ball Exit Velocity
- Average Distance (Ball Flight in Feet)
- Maximum Distance
- Average Launch Angle (Measures Average Trajectory of Ball Flight)
- Batting Average (Against a simulated defense at your skill level)
- Slugging Percentage (Against a simulated defense at your skill level)
- Line Drive Percentage
- Fly Ball Percentage
- Ground Ball Percentage
- Hard Hit Average (Percentage of Hits at 90-100% of your Maximum Ball Exit Velocity)
- LDH (LD % plus Hard Hit Average)
- Percentage of Hits to Each Field (LF, CF, RF)
- Spray Chart (Hit & Outs plotted in the field, where the fielder algorithm picks up the batted ball)
- Pitch Tracker (Tracks pitches in 5 zones at the plates, and charts hits per zone)
- Launch Angle vs Ball Exit Velocity Graph (LA vs MPH, with %’s of hits in each launch angle range of 5°)
Hitting and Pitching Evaluation
Hitting & Pitching Instruction - Individual, Semi-Private
Pick One of the 3 Technologies for your Session as a Player or Coach
HitTrax Baseball Simulator
- Individual Hitting or Pitching Instruction on HitTrax. HitTrax produces batting cage session data for review of a player's: Exit Ball Velocity, Distance of Hit, Launch Angle, Elevation, Batting Average, Hard Hit Average, % of Line Drives/Fly Balls/Ground Balls, SLG and OPS, Spray Charts, Strike Zone Analysis, and produces Performance Trends in Charts and Graphs for Hitter's. For Pitcher's, HitTrax produces session data for: Pitch Velocity, Late Break Measurement, Pitch Location, % Strikes, % of Line Drives/Fly Balls/Ground Balls, Spray Charts, Batting Average Against, Analysis by Pitch Type, Strike Zone Analysis, Performance Trends in Charts and Graphs.
RightView Pro Video Analysis
- Pro Pitching and Hitting Models, Evaluation and Instruction of Swing or Pitching Motion, Snapshots of Pitching or Hitting in 12 Key Positions, Video Analysis and Player specific Instruction of Hitting and Pitching Mechanics.
Zepp Baseball - 3D Motion Capture - 360 Degree Swing Analysis
- 3D Swing Analysis, Bat Speed, Bat Path, Bat Plane , Time in the Zone, Vertical & Horizontal Angles of Impact
BUY A PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGE AND SAVE:
- 5 Hour Package: 30 MINUTES
Buy 4 Lessons ½ or Full Hour, Get One Free - $160
- 5 Hour Package: 60 MINUTES
Buy 4 Lessons Full Hour, Get One Free - $320
Indoor Baseball and Softball Facility Rentals
Training Tunnel Session - 70' Length x 14' Width x 14' Height
- Multi-purpose Baseball and Softball batting cage, net enclosed with field turf, L-Screen, Ball Caddy, Baseballs, Hitting Tees
- Pitching Machine
- Movable Indoor Mound
HitTrax Birthday Parties, Bar Mitzvahs & Special Events
We will plan a great Baseball Or Softball Themed event for you.
Starting at $299 for 2 hours of GAMES and Facility Rental, including the upstairs meeting area.